The TAA will hold its monthly meeting Monday, March 12 in Nancy Nicholas Hall, room 2235. Our monthly meetings are a great way to connect with your fellow TAA members, learn about campaigns your union is undertaking, and voice your opinions on the actions discussed. One of the main agenda items for this meeting will involve proposed changes to the seg fee payment schedule.
Agenda for tonight’s GMM
- Committee Updates
- Bargaining Team GAPP Update
- TAA Executive Board Nominations Announcement
- Resolution to Contribute to Emma and Wren’s Medical Expenses
- Approving PEC’s Political Platform
- Update and Discussion about Propsed Segregated Fees Change