The TAA has been meeting with administration over the last year to develop recommendations for a new Graduate Assistant Policies and Procedures (GAPP) Handbook, to replace our 2009 Contract.
We have not reached consensus on graduate worker policies and procedures, including:
- Health benefits, including domestic partner and transgender health
- Family leave plan and sick days
- Work environment protections
- Job titles and expectations
- Maximum allowable work hours
- Transparent, efficient, and impartial grievance procedure
- Collaborative process for future policy revision
Please join us at these public forums to lend your voice in asking that graduate workers have continued input on graduate policies.
The university works because WE do.
Public Forums on GAPP Process