- The social visibility collective: this document compiles reflections, recommendations, evidence, perspective, action, and people to follow.
- Anti-racism for white people resources: “This document is intended to serve as a resource to white people and parents to deepen our anti-racism work. If you haven’t engaged in anti-racism work in the past, start now. Feel free to circulate this document on social media and with your friends, family, and colleagues.”
- Scaffolded anti-racism resources: “The goal is to facilitate growth for white folks to become allies, and eventually accomplices for anti-racist work. These resources have been ordered in an attempt to make them more accessible. We will continue to add resources.”
- 75 things white people can do for racial justice: a comprehensive list of in-person and socially distant ways white people can fight racial justice.
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Neishi Coates
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria by Beverly Daniel Tatum
- How to be Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
Other book lists:
Join our reading group! Starting June 2020, members of the TAA are hosting a virtual reading group. Book update & details coming soon. Contact Megan Kennedy (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’re interested!